Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tomorrow I'm off to Borneo - updated

Had a pretty good day yesterday - saw Little India


Arab street and Raffles.  Passed on the Singapore Sling.  After cleaning up I went to the Night Safari at the zoo.  That was pretty good.  Got to see the Hyaenas laugh.  Beautiful elephants, lepoards, zebras and such.  They were all pretty active.  I wasn't.  I've been feeling a bit drained from the humidity.  Went home and pretty much fell asleep as soon as I lay down.   Then got a call from someone speaking some language I didn't understand.  Couldn't go back to sleep - so I went out for a walk and ran into some Swedish hashers, Clever Dick, Blowqueen and Aunty-Climax.  We went out for a few beers and a snack - till 3 in the morning. 

Today I went to the art museum and Chinatown.  This picture at the museum was cool.  The pods would move up and down, opening and closing as they did so in response to movement in the room. Time flew by pretty quickly I guess. It's almost 6.  Got an email from my friend here in Singapore asking me when I'm going to get here.  I told him months ago. 

Anyway, I'm having a good time so far.  :-)  When I get a chance I'll try to upload some pictures here. - done.

No comments:

Post a Comment